Top 10 Spring Trends
Transitioning to Spring every year is always refreshing! Well, after the year we all just had...Spring 2021 is definitley one to look forward to! And, not in a subtle way, right? I mean cue the confetti, get out the loud speakers, make new plans, and clean out that closet!...Of course, do all the things socially safe, we are still in a pandemic, no doubt, but the light is at the end of the tunnel!
So, as you head into this glorious spring, what are the top trends that your closet needs? Well, we just came back from market and here is what we noticed, and what we are making sure to stock online & in-store to keep you in style!
1. PUFF SLEEVES - Cue the 80s! We are seeing sleeve details on everything from tops, dresses, and sweaters! The sleeves can either be ruched, pleated, tupliped, shoulderpadded, or simply puff! But, snag yourself a top with a detailed sleeve that adds a pop, and you'll be trending for sure!
2. RUFFLES - Feminine Fluttery Ruffles are showing up everywhere! Whether your top has ruffles at the peplum, your dress has ruffles at the waist, or your skirt has ruffles at the hem, you'll be in style!
3. LIGHTWASH DENIM IN A MOM OR STRAIGHT FIT - Again, we're stepping back in time! Snag a great pair of Mom Jeans or Straight Leg Jeans, with or without distressing, and you'll have a stylish item that will up-level all your seasonal outfits!
4. FLORAL PRINTS - Floral prints never really go out of style, but they sometimes come on in full force! This Spring brings us floral prints of all colors and sizes, but if you find one you love that is smaller in scale, you'll be at the top of the trend!
5. ONE SHOULDER STYLES - Baring shoulders has been a trend for a while, but when you snag a top that specifically bares one shoulder, then you know you are on-trend!
6. SKIRTS - Skirts are back, especially when they have pleats, prints, or checks! And, all lengths are trending! And, this year, all your skirts can be dressed up or down! Wear with dressy tops, tees, or crops; and sandals, booties, or sneakers!
- Black Button Down Floral Skirt
- Cream Satin Midi Skirt
- Seafoam Button Down Midi Skirt
- Sky Blue Plaid Skater Skirt
7. OVERSIZED TEES - Oversized Tops have been trending for a bit, but this season, you've got to snag yourself an oversized tee...or two! Not only are they comfy, they are practical because they hide all the right things.
8. PASTELS, ESPECIALY LAVENDER - We love bright...you can tell by our logo, and we have brought in some bright colors! But, if you want to really be in style, you'll snag yourself something in lavender...or light pink, light blue, or light sage.
9. SMOCKING & RUCHING - Smocking & Ruched Details are not new, but if you wear them this season, you'll be wearing the newest rage! Whether you have smocking on your bodice or at your waist; or ruching at your sleeve or on your side, you'll be rocking a MUST-HAVE detail!
10. CREAM, TAN, & BEIGE - I know, good ol' black and white will NEVER go out of style! But, if you're looking for a HOT tone this season, it has to be in this neutral shade! Whether dressy or casual, you have to add this neutral to your closet!
While these 10 trends are definites, don't forget to add Espadrille Platform Sandals, Bandana Print, & Gold Hoops! And, what is still trending? Flares...always flares, and layered necklaces!
We LOVE that we get to source out the latest trends for you! When we shop, we think of you by name and by face...and truly try to bring in what you would want and need each season! So, take a peek at our website...or pop in the store! And if you haven't, download our App and turn on your notifications for the earliest opportunity to shop our new arrivals!!
We adore you and hope you have an amazing COVID-free Spring!